Don't Have an Account? Sign Up to Save Favorite Listings, Save Searches & More...
Emily Forssberg joined the Matt and Fred Commercial Team in 2017, bringing more than 14 years of real estate experience to her role as marketing director. Emily is responsible for research and promotion of the team’s listings on a local, state, and national level, using various marketing platforms. Emily holds a B.A from Luther College, in Decorah, Iowa. Emily is married to Steve and they have two adorable children Maia and Miles. Emily enjoys time with her family and friends, boating, camping, and singing in her free time.
Education, Professional Affiliations and Involvement:
• Luther College, Decorah, Iowa, 2003 B.A.
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
• Executive Board Member of the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Board of Realtors® 2008-2011
• Board of Realtors® Scholarship Committee Chair 2010-2012
• Board of Realtors® Indoctrination Committee Chair 2007-2008
• Iowa Association of Realtors® Leadership Institute 2009
• Lou Henry Elementary School PTO President 2016-2017
• Bel Canto Cedar Valley Founding Member 2012- Present
• Bel Canto Cedar Valley Board President 2017-Present
• Cedar Valley Jaycees Member 2005-2017
• Cedar Valley Jaycees Vice-President of Marketing 2008-2010
• Co-Chair of the Cedar Valley Jaycee’s Sandbox Drive 2009-2010
• Committee Chair of Waterloo Open 2008-2013
• Waterloo Community School District SIAC Member