- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 32,233 SqFt
Don't Have an Account? Sign Up to Save Favorite Listings, Save Searches & More...
Matt graduated from the University of Northern Iowa with degrees in Real Estate and Finance in 2006. After graduation, Matt has been a Commercial Real Estate Specialist in the Waterloo and Cedar Falls markets working for NAI Iowa Realty Commercial and Sulentic-Fischels Commercial Group since January of 2012 Matt provides tenant representation, client site selection, consultation, real estate acquisition and disposition as well as leasing in office, industrial, retail, land, and investment real estate. Matt is married to Amy and they have three wonderful children, Ellie born in July of 2012 and Macy born in June of 2014 and Jett born in April of 2018. Matt enjoys time with family and friends, golfing, and biking in his spare time.
Education, Professional Affiliations and Involvement:
• University of Northern Iowa, 2006 B.A. in Finance and Real Estate
• Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
• President of Cedar Valley Commercial Brokerages 2012-2013
• Board of REALTOR’s Scholarship Committee Member 2010-2012
• City of Waterloo Planning & Zoning Committee Member 2012 - 2018
• Greater Cedar Valley Alliance Retail & Service Committee 2017 - Present
• Cedar Valley Jaycees Member 2008- 2018
• Committee Chairman of Waterloo Open 2009- 2017
• Westminster Presbyterian Church Finance Committee 2016- Present
• 20 Under 40 Award Winner - 2013